Saturday, March 12, 2011

Whimsy Challenge

Hi everyone,
  We are having such a lovely day today, overcast and showers outside and time to scrap inside.  Just the way I like it.  So, I have been busy with some challenges.  My first one actually has three challenges in one.  Don't worry, it nearly took me all day to do!!!  The first is Colour Q, the next is Pals Paper Arts and lastly is the sweetest thing.. (and it is closed, oh no, it took me too long to get my act into gear)  Oh well, I liked the sketch anyway.  So here is my card:
The Pals Paper Art was all about flowers and Colour Q was the colours of Daffodil delight, pumpkin pie, cool Caribbean (the closest I came to that was baja breeze), black and white.  So I think I have covered all that.
Stamp set:  Garden whimsy, occasional quotes
Card:  Whisper white, basic black, daffodil delight, pumpkin pie, baja breeze
Ink:  Daffodil delight, pumpkin pie
Acc:  stampin' glitter, eyelets
Tools:  Scallop eyelet border punch, 5 star flower and boho blossom punches
Hope you like it, have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment