Monday, March 7, 2011

Easter Top Note Box

Good evening,
  Yes, I seem to be on at nights now (for a little while anyway).  So I made this really cool little top note box, great tutorial on Angie's blog.
How cool does that box look with those chocolates?  Well I won't be putting any more chocolates with my creations........ there are none left!!!!  I tell you, I can not keep chocolate any more than a day, terrible!!  So I think I will have to stop buying them otherwise Easter Bunny will not bring me any.  He will think I have eaten more than enough, and of course, he would be right!
Stamp set:  Forest friends, teeny tiny sentiments
Card:  Not quite navy, dsp - greenhouse gala, river rock and whisper white
Ink:  Old olive and not quite navy
Acc:  Jumbo eyelets and river rock ribbon (retired)
Tools:  Big shot, top note die, sml oval, word window punch and crop-a-dial
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely evening

No comments:

Post a Comment