Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cutest Ever 3 x 3 Card Holder

Good morning,
  I have the cutest ever card holder for you today.  I cased it from Teri who has some amazing and beautiful ideas.


  Tomorrow I will show you the cards I made to put in the holder, there are oh so cute (well I think so anyway).  My sister absolutely loves this, and let me tell you, that is amazing in itself.  I have been stamping for the last three years and there are only four things that my sister really loves, and this is one of them.  I will have to show you the others over the next couple of weeks to see what you think.  Personally, I love everything, no matter what!
  So I can give you some quick instructions but if you need more hop over to Teri's site as she has a tutorial on there.
1 top note        -  score in middle and then use crop-a-dial to punch two holes, on one side, to tie ribbon
                           (purely for decoration)
4 1/4" x 11"  Card            -     score 5", 6"
5" x 5 1/4"    card for pocket         -         score (5 1/4")      1" on both sides
                                                               score 5"               2" and 3"
Cut 1" from each of the edges on both sides, of your pocket.  That is the only cut markes you make.
Punch 1 1/4" half circle in middle of the front pocket and then adhere flaps to assemble pocket.
Make sure your ribbon is tied through the top note and then adhere to the back of the 4 1/4" x 11" card.  I dry embossed by front and back as I love, love this elegant lines folder.
Put adhesive on the back of your box and attach to the holder, making sure it will sit nicely inbetween the score lines.  (I did not put any adhesive on the bottom of the pocket though).
Now decorate your box and you are done.  Like I said I will post the pictures, tomorrow of my cards.
Card:  Pretty in pink, basic grey, whisper white
Acc:  Rhinestone brads, pink ribbon and twine
Tools:  Big shot, elegant lines, beautiful wings embosslits and 1 1/4" round punch.
Have a great day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment