Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mother's Day Mini Album

Hi everyone,
  What a beautiful night and not too hot or raining!!  Always seems to be one or the other.  So today I have made a Mothers Day mini album.  I was on chic 'n scratch the other day and I always love what she makes.  And I use to make heaps of mini albums and unfortunately I have been a little slack.  So expect a lot more.  So I cased her album and here is mine,  I watched her live show for this but I am sure she probably now has a tutorial on u-tube.  Very easy to make and so quick and easy to whip up one for Mum..
I try to have all my instructions sitting here so I can quickly copy them on to the computer but goodness knows what I have done with them tonight!
Stamp set:  Priceless
Card:  Rose red, whisper white, old olive, dsp - newspaper print (I do love this one)
Ink:  Rose red
Acc:  Twine, kiwi kiss ribbon (retired- sorry I seem to use a bit of retired ribbon but I buy ribbon too late
          and then have to use it up).
Tools:  Scallop edge punch, scallop circle punch, 13/8" circle punch and my trusty crop-a-dial
Well I think that does it, so have a good night/day and thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment