Monday, March 28, 2011

Chest Of Drawers

Hello,
  Yes it is evening, and guess what, I took my first night picture with my camera.  Maybe it is not as bad as I think.  Just joking, I still want a camera that makes everything clear and precise, and where I can focus on something specific.  That is definitely not my camera.  So tonight I did the Crafters Anonymous tutorial on-line and as always it is so much fun.  I always feel the pressure especially when my son won't leave me alone and wants to use the computer.  Easier to give in for peace of mind!  But here is my pictures, not that great but much better than what I was getting.  Sorry I can't give out the instructions but the tutorial is sold on the Crafters Anonymous site.

Stamp set:  Fox and friends
Card:  Tempting turquoise,  dsp - celebrations
Ink:  Old olive
Tools:  Square scallop punch and 1" circle punch
Have a lovely evening....
ps:  do you love what I have done with the page.  Well don't ask me how I did it, my computer was playing up tonight and wouldn't hurry up and download so I started pressing buttons (as you do!!) and this is what I ended up with.....

No comments:

Post a Comment