Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine Smarty (M & M) Holder

Hi,
This is my second post for the day seeing I missed yesterday, too hot and too tired!!!!  So now I have a smarty (m & m) holder/fizzers, I think I would need to adjust the size as you will see.  I would like the slits to be a little bigger to fit lollies into.  I cased this from an unknown source.  I am trying to always be very good with this but I have written the instructions and unfortunately I didn't write a name!


 Some quick instructions:
Card - pumpkin pie  -    3 1/2: x 4 3/4"   scored 2 1/8", 2 5/8" and 3 1/8",  fold on all score lines
fold in half and cut 2 slits (to the score line) -  stick tape to back of score line (not taping down middle where lollies fit through).
Decorate as desired.
Stamp set:  Tiny tags
Card:  pumpkin pie and dsp retired
Ink:  Groovy guava
Tools:  Heart to heart punch
thanks for stopping by.......

No comments:

Post a Comment