Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bunny On A Box

Hi all,
Sorry I haven't been on for a few days but life gets so hectic at different times.  So today I have an Easter nugget box to show you that I cased from Chic n' Scratch, Angie is on my favourites and I check in to see what she is doing, almost daily!  The funny looking bunny on the top of the box comes from another site and do you think I wrote down the name, no!  I will find it though..........
 These are like matchbox boxes but made from scratch.  Angie gives full explanations on how to make these on her blog.
 Some quick instructions on how to make these:
 Dsp: 5 1/8" x 3 1/16"   score all four sides 1/2", 2 1/4", 2 6/8", 4 1/2" and 5"
Card: 5 1/4" x 3 3/4"  score all four sides at 1/2" and 1 1/8"  I would still check out Angie's tutorial as you need to cut off the corners and then some but for other seasoned crafters, you probably worked that out for yourself anyway, lol.
Stamp set: Teeny Tiny sentiments
Card:  Rich razelberry, dsp brights
Ink:  Rich razelberry
And here is the cute but different bunny using Whisper white and dsp - brights
Tools:  1 3/4", 3/4" 1/2" ans small oval punches, oh and crop-a-dial for the eyes

2 comments:

  1. LOL....hope you don't mind me saying, but those are some very different looking bunnies. Love the Rich Razzleberry. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely adorable! I love that these bunnies look a little different.

    x

    ReplyDelete