Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Different Post-it Note Holder

Hi everyone,
Starting to become another very hot, muggy day here.  I know there are so many post-it note holders out there but I keep coming across different ones all the time and I like to try them all.  I cased this one from Tammy (Fun Paper Candy Demos), very sweet.  I went out of my comfort zone and used a colour I am not crazy on but keep ordering for some reason - cajian craze!!
 I put calendars on the front cover so it can remind you of the date and then you can write the note.  I thought these would be great little presents.
 Just showing the inside of the books with he ribbon to tie them up.
 I'm loving this stamp set.
And another inside where you can also write a short note.
Stamp set:  Faith in nature (hostess set), Under the big top.
Card:  Cajian craze, basic black, pumpkin pie, lucky limeade and whisper white.
Ink:  Chocolate chip, watercolour pencils and groovy guava.
Acc:  Ribbon
Tools:  Crop-a-dial, scallop edge punch and scallop edge border punch.
thanks for stopping by.......

No comments:

Post a Comment