Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tueday Play Date

Morning,
  Yesterday a couple of friends came over and we had a play, it was so much fun.  I love crafting on my own, but love it even more when someone else is here to talk to!  Tracey had us make a butterfly card, that are starting to pop up on quite a few blogs at the moment.  It is using the Beautiful butterflies die cut, only just ordered mine at the beginning of the week, can't wait to get it.  Tracey and her Mum, Judy, left early so I can only show you Sonja's and mine.  Tracey thought it would be nice all in white and I agree with her, she did emboss them with vintage wallpaper which have come up really well, you be the judge though:
Mine (love it, love it, love it)
Sonja's, she put some shimmer paint on hers.  She only got it that morning so I think she was very excited and wanted to use it straight away..
The two together, though you really can't see the shimmer mist because of the shadows!
Now I also said I would post my other picture of my spinner card from yesterday.  I made this one for a child's birthday, can never have enough of those!
Love the spinner cards,
have a lovely day....

No comments:

Post a Comment