Monday, June 6, 2011

Little accordian book

Hello, I know it's been a few days, but hello,
  Yes, Monday night and I managed to get my on-line class with crafters anonymous, and so much fun as per usual.  This accordion book is so tiny and cute and easy to make, had so much fun but everyone else did these amazing pages on the inside so I will have to try and do another one and show you:




So these two are quite plain but I wanted to write and put some little pictures on the inside.  I will endeavour to make another and show you how ornate the other girls made theirs, really beautiful.
Stamp set:  Tiny tags
Card:  Very vanilla and dsp - soft subtles or newspaper print
Ink:  Basic black or baja breeze and pacific point
Acc:  Ribbon
Tools:  mini tag punch
Have a lovely night....

No comments:

Post a Comment