Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Slider Monday

Hi all,
  Sorry I have missed a couple of days, start of the holidays and everything changing but I have been busy making so have heaps to show you.  Last night, I did the Monday class over at Crafters Anonymous and made these terrific slider cards, so much fun, though it did take me a while to get it.  I am going to show you a couple:
This is the one I made on the night and thought I could do a lot better.  I did do a bugs and kisses but just realised I forgot to take a photo so I will include it in tomorrow's post.  But here is the one I did today:
I am really loving the purples at the moment, not sure about the card, but I will master it!!  And here is Sonja's card:
Ohhhhhhhhhh.  Looks much better with dsp on the top doesn't it.
Stamp set:  Morning cup
Card:  Very vanilla, perfect plum and dsp - soft subtles
Ink:  Chocolate chip, perfect plum
Acc:  Coins, dimensional
Tools:  Word window punch and 1" punch
thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment