Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mixed Bunch Box And Card

Hi to everyone,
We are having one of the coldest days here this winter (well I think so anyway) and I have had to have the heater on (with two big jumpers too!!!!).  I definitely love the heat and we have only just started winter, ummmmm!
I have been busy making different things today but I am going to show you a box and card I made a while ago, just haven't had the time to post it....
 I love the Fancy Favour Box, just haven't used it much unfortunately.  The mixed Bunch stamp set is also fast becoming one of my favourites.  Of course I had to put some homemade melting moments in there.
 A quick and easy 3" x 3" card to finish off the little gift
 I know the inside is plain but I love the saying, so I had to show you
And finally, my set all together ready to give away.
Stamp set:  Mixed Bunch,
Card:  Pumpkin pie and very vanilla
Ink:  Pumpkin pie and chocolate chip
Acc:  Neutral brads and pumpkin pie ribbon
Tools:  Big shot, Fancy favour box, dot to dot embossing folder, word window punch, small and large oval punches, boho blossom and (I've forgotten the name of the punch to go with the mixed bunch and paper piercer and mat.
Thanks for stopping by......

No comments:

Post a Comment