Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Five Minute Dash For A Pressie

Hi all,
I had a girlfriend come and stay a couple of nights ago and I haven't seen her in ages (has to be at least six months) and I wanted to quickly do up a couple of little pillow presents.  I only had ten minutes, and this is what I love about Stampin' Up products.  It is so easy to make something when everything co-ordinates (and it helps that my dining table is full of craft paper, machines etc!!!!!)
So I quickly decorated a notebook, soap and put out a pack of cards (forgot to take a photo of them but it was just half a dozen cards and envelopes with ribbon tied around them).  And here it is........
 I used the big shot and label die cuts and the beautiful wings die.  So easy and quick to make.
And here is the notebook with soap.  I could have done so much more with both of these products but was time poor.  I am happy to say she loved it all (even though we know better, lol)   Ummm, maybe I will decorate these things again and see what I can do when I have more time.  My challenge to myself.
Anyway thank you for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment