Friday, June 29, 2012

Anyone For Coffee And Chocolates

Hello,
I had a craft day with friends today but we did so much talking, I didn't get much done.  I will show you tomorrow what we made but today I have another set to show you....
 A little book with pockets, for cards, chocolates, tea/coffee and maybe some biscutes
 A blurry photo to show you the inside, loving it, if you would like instructions just let me know as, yet again, I have misplaced those!!!! ummmmmmm!!!!!!!!!
 One of the cards in one pocket
 Another card, just wanted them plain (and that they are, lol)
The finished product yet again, a little clearer this time.
Stamp set: Morning cup - one of my favourite stamp sets
Card:  Rich razelberry, whisper white and basic black
Ink:  Basic black and watercolouring pencils
Acc:  Very vanilla ribbon
Tools:  1" circle punch
thanks for stopping by...........

No comments:

Post a Comment