Monday, October 3, 2011

Santa Matchbox

Evening All,
I decided to show some Christmas projects for this week, just for something different.  Don't worry, I still have some Halloween projects to show you, I just thought you may need a break.  So tonight I have a matchbox Santa to show you.  Over the last couple of weeks, of school holidays, my friend, Sonja came up and played.  And boy did we play, for some reason we made lots of Christmas projects.
This one is made by Sonja:
And now, here is mine:
And here are the two of them together. 
Sonja didn't want to draw in her mouth so she used part of a punch.
Card:  Riding hood red, pink pirouette, whisper white, basic black, old olive
Tools:  Big shot, matchbox die, scallop edge punch, 1' circle punch, 2 step owl and crop-a-dial, journal pen
have a lovely evening.......

No comments:

Post a Comment