Friday, September 30, 2011

Got Treats Box

Good evening,
 There is so much going on at the moment.  This is a box that I started making last year.  I got the tutorial (free) from Becky Roberts and have finally got around to decorating it.  I used a background stamp on the card and then cut out  1/4" circles to make the pumpkin! and a scrap piece for the centre (green).  I matted the basic black with pumpkin pie and then whisper white and used 'got treats' stamp set (which I love).


And there is my box that I love.  I have another project from my son to show you (you can tell what we have been doing over the holidays) that I again, forgot to show you yesterday...
have a great evening.....

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe, I think Master J's witch is better than your's......what a great job he has done, and finished in one go!
    Angie xx :-)

    ReplyDelete