Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tissue Box

Hello,
I'm not showing you anything Halloween today.  I have made some pumpkins that I will show you tomorrow, when I finish them.  But for today I have a tissue box.  A few friends were catching up for a crafting day at Mooloolaba and I managed to skip down there for a few hours.  The only trouble was, leaving my bag with all my craft, behind.  I know I seem blonde but I'm not.  I think that is the silliest thing I have done in ages.  Sonja very kindly handed some card etc to me and told me to make this tissue box.  How cute is it.  Tracey actually designed it.  I was going to let you know the instructions but it depends on the size of the tissues to what size box you make so I will have to leave it up to you.  My packet of tissues, I have at home didn't fit!!!  So today is about ideas!!
Stamp set:  Word play
Card:  Very vanilla and dsp
Ink:  Sahara sand
Acc:  String
Tools:  tiny tag punch
thanks for popping by.....

No comments:

Post a Comment