Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Santa on a Stocking

Evening all,
Hope you have all had a lovely day, the weather has been so beautiful the last couple of days, not too hot and not too cold, wonder how long that will last.  I cased this stocking from Becky Roberts, I saw it on her blog a few days ago and loved it.  I used a piece of A4 and cut it in quarters and then cut out the stocking.  It is really quite big, too big for a gift card but big enough to give as a card or Becky had a candy cane in there which I like the idea of, so you could just give it as a little gift.  The Santa I cased off someone else (sorry, getting late and I have forgotten, but I have another project to show you tomorrow that has his cute little face on and I will give you the instructions for the punch art then.
I used soft subtle dsp here and I put Santa's beard, moustache and pom pom through the big shot with the dot to dot embosslit folder.
This stocking is using the Christmas dsp, which I love, by the way.  I thought I loved last years but this years is gorgeous, much better in the flesh.  And as you can see I left his beard etc plain, I like both looks.
I made quite a few, I love them so much.
Stamp set:  Snow swirled
Card:  Old olive, very vanilla and dsp (stocking only)
Ink:  Soft suede
Acc:  Ribbon
Tools:  Corner rounder  (very unusual for me, but all the punches are in the Santa!!)
have a lovely night..............

1 comment:

  1. My goodness these are super super cute. I love! Totally adorable, you've done a terrific job. xox

    ReplyDelete