Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tea Caddy(Holder)

Morning,
  I don't know what to call it, tea holder I think.  I have seen these on a few sites and it has been on my 'to do' list, which keeps getting longer and longer!  Well we made them on Crafter's Anonymous on Monday night, sorry I haven't posted it earlier but I have been so busy with my card post from JAI, should try the circle one, might!?!?!?  Anyway, here is the one from Monday night:

I am so glad I have finally made one.  As one of the girls said on Monday night, would be great Christmas presents!
Stamp set:  Morning cup
Card:  Wild wasabi, soft suede, dsp - soft subtles and very vanilla
Ink:  Chocolate chip, soft suede and very vanilla
Tools:  Modern label, lge scallop oval and lge oval punches
have a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment