Friday, July 15, 2011

Nice and Easy Pockelope

Good morning,
  Sorry I have missed a couple of days but the new term has started and it doesn't matter how organised I am, it is still not enough, so I will be working hard this weekend.  I am going to start showing some Fathers Day products as that is only just around the corner. But today I have something I made earlier..... still love saying that, I'll have to start you-tubing so I can actually say it.
So today I have a pockelope to show you, there are quite a few out there in blog land.
How cute is it?  I haven't made a card for the inside, so sorry about that, but the card goes in behind the bottom, chocolate dsp.

7" x 7" card   scored in half diagonally, and one side at 31/2" as shown in the photo above.
23/4" x 23/4" dsp cut diagonally
21/2" x 21/2" cut diagonally    as above
Fold down the corner.  Turn the piece over, folded.
Score at 31/2" and 8".  Use scor-tool to flatten creases.

This is what your pocket will look like when folded up, really a sweet way to give a card.  The beauty is that you only need a brad to keep this all together.  But before you do that, decorate your pocket with he dsp already cut.
As you can see I haven't completely finished this one but I have put a flower with a brad through it, like the first one.
Card:  Riding hood red, dsp pack
Acc:  Brad
Tools:  Crop-a-dial, lge flower punch and boho blossom punch
Have a lovely day....

1 comment:

  1. This is nifty, and cute. Thanks so much for sharing how to make it, I'm going to try one of these later today.

    ReplyDelete