Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine Gifts For Friends

Hi all,
I am so sorry I am so slack these days, I keep thinking I will get better but my mind is on work and family and for some reason craft is coming a distant third.  Don't worry it is still on the radar, I just need to move it up a notch.
So how many people are on pinterest, one of my all time go to sites now when I need some inspiration, still love my blogs though.  I seem to be doing more looking than doing but as we know, that can all change in an instant!!
So I have been making some little Valentine gifts to give friends and thought I would share them as it is only a couple of days away now.
How cute is this, love it.  So far I have only made three but I am going to buy some more tomorrow to do up.  I think a lot of my friends will appreciate this!!
Love the saying that someone made up (I found this on pinterest).  I seriously like you (oh yeah)
Another shot at a different angle.  I so love these.
My son and I have been buying kit kat mint bars (very nyceeeee) so I decided to get a couple to give to a few special friends.  I measured the chocolate and then cut a slightly smaller piece of card to go inside with the ribbon so it can be pulled out.  If you would like instructions just let me know and I will write them up for you.
The roses I had made a while back and posted, thought I would put them to good use....
The bar pulled out so you can see.
A closer view.
Thanks for stopping by and I will try and post again very soon.
Have a lovely day...






2 comments:

  1. You have been busy honey - what a novel idea with your cereal. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa, I've awarded you a Liebster Award. Please stop by my blog to collect it. It would be great to catch up soon.
    Carolyn xx PS. please keep blogging, you always post amazing 3D projects.

    ReplyDelete