Saturday, January 19, 2013

Valentine Window Box

Hello,
We have had another hot day today but at least there was a lovely breeze.  So today's post is a Valentine box that was made to go with this envelope card (where I can also put quite a few pictures - I have posted this one earlier).  I have been going through my stash and making that something extra to go with previously made things.  I followed a tutorial for this from Gretchen Barron, dated back in October 2001.
 The front view with heart cup and heart tags
 The back view, I have a ribbon wrapped around a brad to keep it closed.  All four flaps folded down and I wanted to do something extra with them....
 Top has a flower on top for my Mum
 Open the first flap and there is somewhere to write or put a little picture
 Second flap up and another place for photo or message
The last flap I left bare and used a 3/4" circle punch to punch half a circle to lift flap easily.  So now I just need to get the photos together over the next few weeks.
thanks for stopping by.......

No comments:

Post a Comment