Thursday, September 27, 2012

Another Halloween Slider Box and Surprise

Hi, hope everyone has had a lovely day (or having one).  So I was trying to work out what to post tonight, another Halloween or another Christmas card but I think I will show you another Slider Box but a different size and different surprises inside...
 I know it seems like there is a lack of decoration on the front but you have to remember it is Halloween, lol
 See my little spider popping out, just had to show you that
 And these groovy mouse traps that I saw on Stampin' Connections (a Stampin' Up website for demonstrators, which I absolutely love).  Renee Coburn is the lady that I cased and I am so happy she made these, what a great present to give to a friend !!!, lol
 I love the look of these traps and I have a couple more to decorate but I must admit they were driving me crazy when I was making them, lots of little bits to cover with the dsp, I was gritting my teeth through some of it.
And my finished box with a couple of 3" x 3" cards to go with it.  I am so going to enjoy Halloween this year.
So for directions for the box check out my previous instructions (two nights ago) but you will need to change the size of the box and here that is,
Box:  7 1/8" x 8 3/8"  scored at 1 1/4" down both ends and use corner rounder on all four edges (7 1/8")
                                   scored at 3 1/2" and 4 3/4"
Lid:  7 1/4" x 8 1/4"  scored at 1 1/4" down two ends  (7 1/4")
                                   scored at 3 1/2" and 5 1/4"
Stamp set:  Hostess Wacky Wishes (I am going to get so much use out of this set) and googley ghouls
Card:  Basic black, retired dsp and very vanilla
Ink:  Basic black
Acc:  Mouse traps
Tools:  Big shot, labels collection framlits, modern label and word window punches
thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment