Saturday, March 17, 2012

Giraffe Fancy Box and Card

Evening everyone,
  I found another exciting blog and cased Beth's gorgeous boxes, she has all the instructions that are really easy to follow.  So tonight I am showing you this very sweet giraffe box and I decided I needed to make a 3" x 3" card to go with it.  And here it is.........
 Ohhhh, I love punch art, I don't think you can ever have enough punches, lol.  Beth used the blossom flower punch which I don't have so I used the 2 step bird punch and just cut down the orange wings to fit inside the yellow ones.
 The side of the box, must admit it has taken me awhile to sponge but it does make a difference.
 And my 3" x 3" card with dsp from the Sale-A-Bration which is almost over for another year, so get in over the next couple of weeks if you would like some free stamps, dsp or brads and ribbon.
And my set finished ready to give to someone special.  Sorry I am short on time tonight and haven't written out everything I have used, if you would like to know, just e-mail me.
Have a lovely evening and thanks for stopping by..........

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. What a clever idea!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is very cute - great idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it really deserves to be given to someone special.
    fancy boxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things like this are very special and are given to very special people. I love the idea of this fancy box because it is very unique and children love this type of boxes. Thank you for this post and inspiration.
    London Fancy Boxes

    ReplyDelete