Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cute Little bunny Basket

Good afternoon,
Yes I am posting in the afternoon, I have managed to get home early enough today to do an early post.  My son and I cased this basket from Chris Twing (I can't find the exact link to the project but I'm sure you will have fun looking).
 This is such a great size basket as it holds a nice amount of eggs inside.
 Side view so you can see exactly how big that box is...... very roomy!
And this one is my sons.  He wanted to do lots of different things on it, the sun and a baby rabbit, cute!
Basket:
Cut 2 circles 4 3/8" using the circle scissors
1 piece 6 1/2" x 7 1/2"
1 piece 1" x 8"
Lay circles on paper trimmer or if you are lucky enough to have the SU scoring tool (yes, I am lucky enough to have one, love it) at 3 1/2"
Score 6 1/2" x 7 1/2" at 2 1/2" from each side (7 1/2")
                                   at 1 1/2" from each side (6 1/2")
Cut middle lines to score lines to make box, fold and tape together.
Run strip of card through crimper and attach to box with adhesive.  Box finished
Now for the rabbit;
Body - 1 3/8" whisper white or other applicable colour
Head - 1 1/4" glued to body
Ears - 2 small ovals and I used 1/2" circle for the tail
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment