Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Friends Are Flowers That Never Fade

Hello,
I hope everyone has had a lovely New Year break and ready to get into the year.  I am excited, can't wait to see what the year has installed.  I know I do have to get myself back into crafting, I have found it hard to sit down and do anything but hopefully over the next couple of days I can!
Today I cased from the impressions magazine (receive these monthly when you join Stampin' Up and you can certainly find some great ideas)

 I actually made this one second but love the look of fraying the edge of the ribbon.  I actually cut all the way down the length of it and then pulled out the threads, very easy to do.


And this is the two cards together so you can see the difference.
Stamp set:  Friends never fade, upsy daisy
Card:  Early espresso, riding hood red, cake crumb and whisper white
Ink:  Riding hood red and early espresso
Acc:  Ribbon
Tools:  Big shot, elegant lines embossing folder, lace ribbon border punch, stripes embossing folder
thanks for popping by.......

No comments:

Post a Comment