Saturday, January 28, 2012

Christmas Gingerbread Cutters (better late than never!!!!)

Good evening,
I had the best day today, got lots of cleaning done.  I am trying so hard to throw things out, I am a hoarder and find that very difficult.  I managed to clean up half my study, so now you can actually walk through the door, lol and also tackled the cupboards in the lounge room.  That actually took most of the day as it full of books, toys, my son's school work (lots and lots of papers) and just his general art work.
So there was no craft time for me today but I have the last project I made for Angie and then I will show you what she gave me (well, that is tomorrow, hehe)

I covered some Christmas cutters with letters to Santa dsp (yes, I loved that dsp even though it was more for scrapbooking and I hated using some of those pages but the design on them is so gorgeous).  I used my crop-a-dial to punch a hole at the top and tie some ribbon through.  To stick the paper to the cutters I just used some tombow glue and it worked a treat.
Tomorrow night I will show you Angie's stash she gave me and then I will show you some gorgeous Valentine and Easter projects I have been working on.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful night/day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment