Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and hoping you have the best Christmas yet!  My last post for Christmas (how sad, over all too quickly)
I absolutely love this card.  I cased this from Karen and have made quite a few for different occassions.  I have not used the typical dsp for this, but I love these colours for Christmas.
Stamp set:  Snow swirled
Card:  Night of navy, baja breeze, whisper white, pear pizzazz, greenhouse gala dsp.
Ink:  Night of navy, baja breeze
Acc:  Brads
Tools:  Round tab extra lge, 13/8 & 11/4 circle punches, slot punch, spiral border, big shot, fancy favor
            die cut.
Any problems with measurements, just let me know or if you would like a tutorial.  Or the next time I make one, which will be soon, I will write down my measurements then.
Sorry, been a big Christmas day and an early night is looking pretty good........
Have a really lovely night/day...

No comments:

Post a Comment