Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gifts for Christmas

Good morning,
  Three more days to Christmas, I think I am excited, just joking, know I am excited, can not wait.  I have a few gifts for my family on the big day (that I will have on the dining table) to surprise them.  Firstly, 2yr calenders from Sams Warehouse;  Thanks to Robyn for telling me about them and Sonja for getting them for me.  I had to go out and get more, 24 in total and I am sure I could do more!!!!
This one is covered with dsp (newspaper print) and very vanilla cardstock.  On all the calendars I added the saying from the level three hostess stamp set:  very appropriate, We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by that we give.... Winston Churchill.  Isn't that saying just so beautiful.  So I put that on all of them in chocolate ink.

And these ones with Play Date (one of my very favourite dsp).  I made sure I made 'boy' ones with the Just Surfing stamp set, colouring in the surf boards with so saffron and taken with teal.  And the other sweet one was using Forest Friends and Love Defined (in the new mini catalogue).  Two more gifts to show you over the next couple of days so stay tuned....
Have a great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment