Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Beautiful Easter Egg Banner

Hi again,
I have to show you the prettiest Easter Banner I have seen.  I love, love, love it.  I think I found it on pinterest but here is the link for you.  Some of my photos are not so clear but I just had to try and show you them individually.  This was so quick and easy to make and I used an old book for the banner and all the gorgeous colours from Stampin' Up.  Give it a go and brighten up your room for Easter.  I would like to make a Easter Tree and hopefully I can before the weekend.  I'll have to see how I go and you will be one of the first to know.







My Easter Banner that till be part of my Easter decorations.  Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I will see you tomorrow..... 
Oh by the way, she has the pattern on her blog, I made that size and than shrank it down to a smaller one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment