Friday, December 21, 2012

Star (Flower) Ornament

Hello,
We have had another very hot and humid day here today, it is more that we need the rain badly and our poor plants are not coping very well.  So I have been cleaning the house getting ready for Santa to arrive, very exciting when it is only a couple of days away.
Today I have a very cute Christmas decoration to show you and it is so easy to make.  I have made heaps that I have put on to presents.
 You need to make two so you can put them back to front on each other, so cool.
So where did I find this?  Good question.... I will just go and see if I can find it again as they are worth making.  Guess what, I found her, so happy and I have her blog so you can pop over to Sherry for the tutorial.
Okay have a lovely evening/day.....

1 comment:

  1. Honey you are on a roll - got your present!
    Guess who will be cooking up a Christmas Tree some time soon.......Christmas wishes to you and the little man. xx

    ReplyDelete