Thursday, October 11, 2012

Christmas Cards Made Easy

Hi all,
Just a quick post tonight as time has got away on me, don't you hate that!!!  So a couple of Christmas cards that I made with some retired dsp (slowly trying to use up my old papers, lol).
 A great way to use up some ribbon (sorry the picture is a little blurry)
A plain card full of Christmas presents.
Tomorrow night I will show you another card that I made but as per usual I have misplaced my instructions (and who I cased from) but it is a really cool star made with dsp, so I want to try and find that so I can explain how to make it (which is why I am not posting tonight) so pop back in tomorrow to see it.
Stamp set:  Tiny tiny sentiments and Snow swirled
Card:  Baja breeze, old olive, chocolate chip, riding hood red, whisper white and retired dsp
Ink:  Chocolate chip and riding hood red
Acc:  twine, ribbons
Tools:  1 3/8" circle punch and crop-a-dial
thanks for stopping by........

1 comment:

  1. Love the ribbons honey and your present card is a great idea!
    Back to work hey! know that feeling, we had stocktake yesterday and I'm over it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete