Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Some More Boxes And Candles

Hello,
This evening I am showing you the other boxes I made and the inside, completely cased from Sabine (she generously has all the instructions on her site, and they are very easy to understand).  I think I will have to put her on my favourites as I keep visiting her blog, very inspiring.  I so love these boxes and a couple of friends were over and thought they would be great gifts to give that extra special person.  So here they are....

 Sorry this stamp set is discontinued but continues to be one of my favourites.

 For the man (or one of my friends said a female would still like it!!!! (still out on that one!)

And my favourite.  Love the stamp set (also one of my favourites) and the little flowers (dazzling diamonds int he middle of them for a little bling) and my favourite colours too.  The candles are so easy, I have been wanting to make them for a couple of years.  You have to try them, so so easy.  I will be making plenty more of these.
Thank you for stopping by and if you would like any further information on anything just let me know.
Have a great night/day......

No comments:

Post a Comment