Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Fun

Good evening,
I caught up with a few demonstrator friends today for some fun projects and chatting.  Love the chatting the most, so much to talk about, lol.  So as I said the Chinese takeaway box was enlarged and we made it today so here it is with our other lovely make 'n takes........
 My larger box using the sale-a-bration dsp (love that paper)
 And the box from last night and today, bit of a difference there hey!!  Wait, I am going to see if I can make a bigger one (soon)
 Beautiful off the page flowers by Geordie.  She is one amazing artist.
 And this beautiful card by Julia who is very intimidating.  I have never seen a bad card made by her and she makes them look so easy, absolutely gorgeous card
 A close up of the middle section of the card.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely night/day........

No comments:

Post a Comment