Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Soap Box For Christmas

Hello,
What a day!  Oh I can't wait for the holidays.  So now on to my box that I made for the soaps for my friend.



I kept them pretty plain as I was leaving them open to male or female.  I am going to have to do a tutorial for these boxes as I will find it hard to explain where to cut the card.  My friend bought these soaps from Mitre 10, so I went there and got a few myself for presents.
The card is 6 3/4" x 6 3/4"  scored at 1/2", 1 5/8", 5 1/8", 61/4"
                                                            1 1/8", 3 1/8", 4 1/4" and 6 1/4"
but like I said I will do a tutorial as I forgot to show you the inside of the box and the soap!!!!!!!!  End of the year, oh my, what am I going to be like in a couple of weeks time!!!!!!!!!  Hopefully more refreshed.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely evening.......

1 comment:

  1. love the red ones (poppy parade???) very nice and bright....well, I for one look forward to seeing all the half finished monday night classes projects finished and posted on your blog....hehehe....xxxx

    ReplyDelete